Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Same Rewards for All?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I always thought that in Pirate101, once you were out of the Skull Island early content, the members of any group would get the exact same rewards from the chests they opened after battles and ships they fought together, and even from Group Plunder chests. For gold and gear, this holds true, but not for Scrip.

I've been noticing in the Regatta and Smuggler's Arena, not all Scrip is awarded evenly. (I don't think that the other players would report incorrect rewards.) This doesn't really seem fair -- if four pirates complete the gauntlet, those four should walk away with the exact same rewards. One pirate should not get a pet when another pirate gets a snack, so why should one of the pirates get 20 more Scrip than the other for what is basically the same amount of work?

On what is the difference based, could someone tell us?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
I always thought that in Pirate101, once you were out of the Skull Island early content, the members of any group would get the exact same rewards from the chests they opened after battles and ships they fought together, and even from Group Plunder chests. For gold and gear, this holds true, but not for Scrip.

I've been noticing in the Regatta and Smuggler's Arena, not all Scrip is awarded evenly. (I don't think that the other players would report incorrect rewards.) This doesn't really seem fair -- if four pirates complete the gauntlet, those four should walk away with the exact same rewards. One pirate should not get a pet when another pirate gets a snack, so why should one of the pirates get 20 more Scrip than the other for what is basically the same amount of work?

On what is the difference based, could someone tell us?
I believe, in the case of the Smuggler's Arena, the most scrip is awarded to the one who goes first, but this makes sense to me because the one who is first is also risking more companions in the Arena than the rest of the team.
As to the difference in ship scrip, I have no idea - it's always been random.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
I believe, in the case of the Smuggler's Arena, the most scrip is awarded to the one who goes first, but this makes sense to me because the one who is first is also risking more companions in the Arena than the rest of the team.
As to the difference in ship scrip, I have no idea - it's always been random.
Interesting idea... but that still doesn't seem fair to the rest of the team.