Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Retired Items

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I have just been wondering... could retired items ever make a return? Such as for a special occasion maybe? Cause I wanna collect every companion I can, so I just want to ask if anyone thinks that if the Boochbeard Bundle or Ninja Pig Promotion will ever make a return?

Thanks!

Noble Tyler Strong

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
No. The only time items like these would return is maybe far in the future as a "Throwback Thursday" like Wizard101 has been doing. (i.e. Sell Ninja Pig companion in Crowns Shop for 10k crowns, Sell Boochbeard Bundle House in Crowns Shop for 15k crowns)

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Noble Tyler Strong on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
I have just been wondering... could retired items ever make a return? Such as for a special occasion maybe? Cause I wanna collect every companion I can, so I just want to ask if anyone thinks that if the Boochbeard Bundle or Ninja Pig Promotion will ever make a return?

Thanks!

Noble Tyler Strong
Hi Tyler, welcome to the message boards. In my experience, the folks at KingsIsle have always been pretty consistent with keeping their word. If they say something is permanently retired you can pretty much bank on it being so. Honor is a big thing with me and even though there are mounts I would love to have had, I missed them when I was computerless and I just have to accept it. I know it's hard to not complete your collection but when you weigh honor to a collection I tend to lean the honor way.