Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rejection

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
I didn't take it well, to be honest. I thought my story was pretty good... maybe it was too violent or something... but whatever, my fanfic wasn't posted on the site. I even sent in part two! It was a cross-over between Pirate and Wizard101, and, now that I think about it, they might have put it on the W101 site... I've sent in a story before, however, under the same name and e-mail, and they accepted it, but on my latest one it's been forgotten and left. WHY KINGSISLE, WHY?!

Just kidding... but I have been asking them a lot of questions about what I did wrong and how to improve, but no response. I even asked them on their Facebook page! Please, Any of the staff members who're reading this, tell me what I did wrong!

Dark Daniel Kidd, level 65

Administrator
Hi! It appears the email associated with your account in bouncing emails in our system. Please contact community@pirate101.com so we can further discuss.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*