Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

references to potc people

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
I want to know how people relate in pirates of the carribean to p101 like I can see ratbeard being barbossa and lucky jack russel being will turner but I want to know what you guys think about the rest thx

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CanaanBC on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
I want to know how people relate in pirates of the carribean to p101 like I can see ratbeard being barbossa and lucky jack russel being will turner but I want to know what you guys think about the rest thx
I see it as an entirely different world. There might be an occasional nod to the movie as there are nods to lots of movies, books, TV shows, bands and real life characters but the pirate's spiral is a new world of it's own.

Ensign
Jan 02, 2011
Yea I could see that but as far as I know it wasn't super intentional because if it was I'm pretty sure ki would have had to pay Disney since they own those characters too bad to if love to see a jack sparrow or Elizabeth Swan

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
I totally agree Chrissy Th' Blesser but I just thought it would be kind of cool to see the POTC world in P101 I do agree that they are 2 different things but I just thought it would not be direct but near that reference but at least admit Ratbeards final promotion looks like Barbossa did in the fourth movie. Ruthless Blaze Roberts level 27 Musketeer

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
octavia the 2nd on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
Yea I could see that but as far as I know it wasn't super intentional because if it was I'm pretty sure ki would have had to pay Disney since they own those characters too bad to if love to see a jack sparrow or Elizabeth Swan
Beth Swan would make a cool female companion!