Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Redownloading the Game

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 07, 2015
I had to re-download the game on my computer and I'm having problems with that. I've been a member since January of 2015. This error says,"Unable to launch game. Please download and run the Pirate101 installer again". Not sure what to do because it has been saying this every time I try downloading it again. If someone could give me some tips to get this installer working again that would be great. My pirate name is Trustworthy Seamus Webb.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
This is what has always worked for me when I had to reinstall Pirate101. First, uninstall Pirate101. Don't worry about losing anything as all the information about your characters is on the Kingsisle servers (this can be done through the Control Panel - Programs & Features in Windows and then right clicking on Pirate101). Second, restart your computer to remove all references to what you just uninstalled. Finally, install Pirate101 again and everything should work fine.

If it doesn't, send an e-mail to suppert@pirate101.com explaining the situation and they should be able to help you. Make sure to include your Account Name but not your Password and use the e-mail address that you set up your Pirate101 account as that is the one that they will send a response back to. It can take them 24 to 48 hours for them to respond.

Good Luck.