Ranks?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Hi Pirates! I just was wondering about the order of ranks... When you reach two hundred posts, what do ya get to be? I pieced this together:

Ensign: 1-49
Petty Officer: 50-99
Lieutenant: 100-199

What's next on that? O. O

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
x Tilts head towards rank x Bosun I am really looking forward to what is next though

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
Oh yea When the boards messed up and started showing One Eyed Jack's posts when he reached 1000 he became and Admiral. Shoot I don't remember what he was from 900-900 though.
Not to forget that on April Phule's Day we all became Trolls

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Oh yea When the boards messed up and started showing One Eyed Jack's posts when he reached 1000 he became and Admiral. Shoot I don't remember what he was from 900-900 though.
Not to forget that on April Phule's Day we all became Trolls
Hey! I need that rank back then! April Phule's Troll!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
Oh Gunner's Mate is next after Bosun. x Echo's congrats to Emma for reaching Gunner's Mate x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Oh Gunner's Mate is next after Bosun. x Echo's congrats to Emma for reaching Gunner's Mate x
x Blushing furiously x OOOPS Dang I really messed this up. Gunner's Mate is when you reach 200 posts. Bosun is when you reach 300 posts. I just discovered that when you get to 400 posts you reach First Mate. Sorry guys for putting out misinformation. When the blond bug bites ya it really interferes with the process of getting the information from your brain, down your arms and out your fingertips. I had a serious short circuit there. My sincerest apologies.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
x Blushing furiously x OOOPS Dang I really messed this up. Gunner's Mate is when you reach 200 posts. Bosun is when you reach 300 posts. I just discovered that when you get to 400 posts you reach First Mate. Sorry guys for putting out misinformation. When the blond bug bites ya it really interferes with the process of getting the information from your brain, down your arms and out your fingertips. I had a serious short circuit there. My sincerest apologies.
XD Blonde bug? Thanks Chrissy, I really needed a laugh! And we all mess up, it just seems more common for me! -gets whacked by Eagilles-

Not again!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 26, 2009
270
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
x Blushing furiously x OOOPS Dang I really messed this up. Gunner's Mate is when you reach 200 posts. Bosun is when you reach 300 posts. I just discovered that when you get to 400 posts you reach First Mate. Sorry guys for putting out misinformation. When the blond bug bites ya it really interferes with the process of getting the information from your brain, down your arms and out your fingertips. I had a serious short circuit there. My sincerest apologies.
Pssssh blonde bug... I am blonde!!!

Yeah i am not sure what is passed 400...

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
359
So... Anyway...

0-49 = Ensign
50-99 = Petty Officer
100-199 = Lieutenant
200-299 = Gunner's Mate
300-399 = Bosun
400-499 = First Mate
500 all the way to 999 = ?
1000-? = Admiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
XD Blonde bug? Thanks Chrissy, I really needed a laugh! And we all mess up, it just seems more common for me! -gets whacked by Eagilles-

Not again!
Total laugh out loud. I needed that too. You gonna have to give Eagilles a book on the virtues of forgiveness lol. x wipes tears from eyes. x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
Pirates in the Sky on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
So... Anyway...

0-49 = Ensign
50-99 = Petty Officer
100-199 = Lieutenant
200-299 = Gunner's Mate
300-399 = Bosun
400-499 = First Mate
500 all the way to 999 = ?
1000-? = Admiral
New information for the list guys:
500 gives you - Captain

Administrator
Gratz! Now I wonder what title you get for 1,500 posts?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
May 10, 2010
396
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Gratz! Now I wonder what title you get for 1,500 posts?
Well, Admiral is generally after Captain, is it not?

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
359
0-49 = Ensign
50-99 = Petty Officer
100-199 = Lieutenant
200-299 = Gunner's Mate
300-399 = Bosun
400-499 = First Mate
500-I'm guessing 750 = Captain
1000-1500 = Admiral


Jack please remove the black highlight (If you do change font color back to black. I have no idea how it got there; I just pasted from my previous post since the edit sign was not there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
0-49 = Ensign
50-99 = Petty Officer
100-199 = Lieutenant
200-299 = Gunner's Mate
300-399 = Bosun
400-499 = First Mate
500-I'm guessing 750 = Captain
1000-1500 = Admiral


Jack please remove the black highlight (If you do change font color back to black. I have no idea how it got there; I just pasted from my previous post since the edit sign was not there.
Yea that happens to me every time I try to cut and paste but the system does remove it automatically when you hit enter. Sometimes the font size will stay small though, I do not know why and I don't see a way to adjust font size so some of my posts have just had mixed sizes. So never fear when stuff shows up black like that. Sometimes I just change the font color to help me see it better while still highlighted. Maybe it's something the web doctor's can fix.