Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Random Pets?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 19, 2012
I heard there was a way to select that you have a random pet join you from your pets. Is there a way I can make any one of my pets join me instead of just the same one each time?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
FearlessRowan on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
I heard there was a way to select that you have a random pet join you from your pets. Is there a way I can make any one of my pets join me instead of just the same one each time?
The only way to do this is un-equip the pet you are currently using, then equip the pet you want to use. There is a difference in percentages as to when a pet shows in battle: mega loyal pets ( pre-update pets ) have a 50% chance, other pets only 20%.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
FearlessRowan on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
Not that I know of. You choose which one. You can switch them up and choose a different one before each fight if you like.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
As far as I know, only the equipped pet can join you in battle. Of course, you can always change your pet between battles.