Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Raise Barricade

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
I typically play as musketeer, and find raise barricade to be an interesting, though situational, ability. If you read the ability it says that it will summon in one "spiked fence". When you first receive the ability, it does; but as you level up, the so called "spiked fence" becomes a "wooden mantlet", but the ability card does not change. As you continue leveling up, it becomes a "metal mantlet" Is this ability affected as you level up? Is it affected by your spell power?

For those of you who are max-leveled and use this ability, what does it look like? What is the summoned barricade called?

This has baffled me for far too long (like a week). Please help!

+-Morgrim Ashburn-+

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
It looks different, but the effect is the same, except the number of points it takes to destroy goes up each time. You can see them being used by enemy troops as well.

One thing I wish the barricade would do would be to allow you to shoot through it. I wish I knew why you can't. It becomes pretty useless except to close off a narrow passage and how often do you run into that?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Jan 20, 2017 wrote:
It looks different, but the effect is the same, except the number of points it takes to destroy goes up each time. You can see them being used by enemy troops as well.

One thing I wish the barricade would do would be to allow you to shoot through it. I wish I knew why you can't. It becomes pretty useless except to close off a narrow passage and how often do you run into that?
Well at the max level it's a solid barricade that's as tall as you, it makes sense that you can't shoot through it.
I just wonder why it stops my "jump" talent; in PVE situations it's a real pain when a musket erects one directly in my path.