Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quick question about crafting...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Hi! I have a question about crafting in Pirate101...

If crafting is going to be in Pirate101 someday, would we be able to craft numerous things, including new Powers that are only made through crafting, in addition to learning Powers from our class trainers? Wizard101 has a few spells that can only be crafted though legendary crafters & over, which I really like, so I thought maybe that we could craft new Powers that can only be made & learned through crafting. Would make it a little more interesting, eh? I would like to see that.

Well, nothing's that too impossible in the Spiral, right?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I joined this game because it didn't have crafting and jobs and things that take hours away from your real life. I was so happy that this was a game you could enjoy without a lot of time consuming extras.(Help! I'm being buried under an ever growing mound of pets!!!)

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
On every MMO I've played ( I admit, only a few ) there was a way to make your own things; whether it was called tailoring, tinkering, blacksmithing or crafting, it allowed players to make their ideal items. Yes it takes time, ( so does a lot of activities in any game ) but the results are worth it.
I hope crafting comes soon ( but only in conjunction with a story update! )

Admiral
May 30, 2010
DuranteRamses87 on Jan 26, 2015 wrote:
I joined this game because it didn't have crafting and jobs and things that take hours away from your real life. I was so happy that this was a game you could enjoy without a lot of time consuming extras.(Help! I'm being buried under an ever growing mound of pets!!!)

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
No one forces you to morph. You can sell the pets you don't want, although I'd have trouble doing that to some of them, they're so adorable.

Now, if the problem is you're just easily led astray, I can't help you there...

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
Lol pets sure do pile up dante, and crafting should have like you can craft epic talents if that was added i woukd find crafting worth it but just for gear i find its lpts of extra work for not even the best gear.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Not at all I just like to be involved in a story line not over-ridden with a side life of creating items. It's a personal choice. If you like that sort of thing your welcome to it.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey