Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questons about the armada?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I know many people have questions about the armada and are wondering what is their plan with finding El Dorado. I happen to have insight into some questions like about the armada elites ( The queen, Rooke, Phule, Deacon, and Bishop) and i have some interesting theories that im starting to think are true but if any of you also have questions or answers i would really like to hear them please

Find me in the game
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 44

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Ethan the baron on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
I know many people have questions about the armada and are wondering what is their plan with finding El Dorado. I happen to have insight into some questions like about the armada elites ( The queen, Rooke, Phule, Deacon, and Bishop) and i have some interesting theories that im starting to think are true but if any of you also have questions or answers i would really like to hear them please

Find me in the game
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 44
Armada elite, Queen not one of them but the puppet master in disguise.

The genius pretending to be clockwork.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
noahdd on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
Armada elite, Queen not one of them but the puppet master in disguise.

The genius pretending to be clockwork.
How do you know that and are you sure your correct what is your source
And please if you have a question about the armada maybe concerning the female clockwork whom I just happen to know a lot about than please I ask you to ask a question about the armada feel free to ask i will reply fast
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 49