Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions about housing drops and loot tables

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Well, now that your name has been corrected (I still like the whole Tree/Lawn thingy though-- surely intentional), it sure does make my posts sound a little bit foolish. (shakes head)
HA they changed it. Very slick lol.

Developer
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
I think a rabbit might have been pulling a little prank on me, or was it that new Fox?

Anyhow its back to carving statues, they seem to be in demand these days.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Mr. Trelawny on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
I get to come up with the names and ideas of most of the housing items, but I always make sure to have Mew and Co read the list over once its done so I don't step on a cats tail so to speak.

As for my name being misspelled. I never have noticed such a thing (nods head.)
Thanks so much for this response,as always.Not much to say...you guys are great name givers.Keep up the good work,and always,always,always remember:If you can make a pun out of it,then do make a pun out of it.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Mr. Trelawny on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
I think a rabbit might have been pulling a little prank on me, or was it that new Fox?

Anyhow its back to carving statues, they seem to be in demand these days.
Hmm...we'll never know.Though,I know that the fox is the more impish one...

Thanks for that!I'm using those statues right now.In my house,you get to have the Immortals watch while you spar with other pirates...on who's side does their favor tilt?That would be telling....

So far,I've got Apollo,Hecate,Zeus,and Poseidon(Okay,so technically,there is no Hecate,but I use that dancing statue,as Hecate in her maiden huntress form,or as I put it:The Amazon Huntress,the Hen Mother,and the Raven Crone)

And I know this is kinda of an off topic question,and this isn't supposed to turn into a Q & A,but what is your favorite piece of furniture from the new Aquilan ones in the Crowns shop?

Sidequestion:Valkoor,have you seen my Sninx legion?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Thanks Chrissy, there's the proof I was looking-- verification that I am not a full fledged nutball.

OOH, Mr. Trelawny is back at the Statue Station, better do some fall cleaning at my statuary to make some room. High demand is right Mr. Telawny-- now kindly send some more my way, after I do some more rubbing and patting of course. Man this game has made me look even more foolish then what comes naturally. Ah well, for the good of the cause, of course!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Hmm...we'll never know.Though,I know that the fox is the more impish one...

Thanks for that!I'm using those statues right now.In my house,you get to have the Immortals watch while you spar with other pirates...on who's side does their favor tilt?That would be telling....

So far,I've got Apollo,Hecate,Zeus,and Poseidon(Okay,so technically,there is no Hecate,but I use that dancing statue,as Hecate in her maiden huntress form,or as I put it:The Amazon Huntress,the Hen Mother,and the Raven Crone)

And I know this is kinda of an off topic question,and this isn't supposed to turn into a Q & A,but what is your favorite piece of furniture from the new Aquilan ones in the Crowns shop?

Sidequestion:Valkoor,have you seen my Sninx legion?
Why Felix, I have not.....but Felix, I simply must!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:
Why Felix, I have not.....but Felix, I simply must!
Um...Valkoor...I'm gonna have to drag you out of work,just so you can come to my house.

No,seriously,you really need to see it.