Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question for ratbeard about Scorpius.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
I have a question that allot of us have been wondering about. How come Scorpius in companion form is drastically different then his boss form in terms of appearance? I understand that bosses usually take on a different look than their companion forms do but still. Thanks in advance.

Developer
flash33 on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
I have a question that allot of us have been wondering about. How come Scorpius in companion form is drastically different then his boss form in terms of appearance? I understand that bosses usually take on a different look than their companion forms do but still. Thanks in advance.
Just a guess:

Sometime between the creation of the combat unit (my team) and the assignment of the companion (World Design), Blind Mew (the Writing team) decided to integrate the companion more tightly into the story line-- so what started as a generic scorpion companion ended up being named Scorpius and not looking like the Scorpius you fight.

Either that or it's a case of mistaken identity!

I'd put this down as a cosmetic bug-- maybe Jack can get it on the bug fix schedule!