Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question for One-eyed jack about yuletide spirits

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 27, 2017
Hello, it has been some time and the yuletide spirits have not been fixed. I'm sure many are aware but i would like to notify one-eyed jack most importantly. The dog is unable to get any epics besides the pirate. The mouse (my favorite one ) has no voice for in companion management or when commanding in battle. Any chance these could be fixed soon enough or possibly in the next Pirate101 update? The companions get 0 promotions as well. Thanks.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Skinny Octavio on May 26, 2018 wrote:
Hello, it has been some time and the yuletide spirits have not been fixed. I'm sure many are aware but i would like to notify one-eyed jack most importantly. The dog is unable to get any epics besides the pirate. The mouse (my favorite one ) has no voice for in companion management or when commanding in battle. Any chance these could be fixed soon enough or possibly in the next Pirate101 update? The companions get 0 promotions as well. Thanks.
I agree LoganRemyFay they were actually supposed to get promotions but a glitch happened causing them to not have promotions although i think soon they are going to fix maybe soon or when polaris comes out

see you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton lvl 70

Ensign
Jan 27, 2017
keegar on May 27, 2018 wrote:
I agree LoganRemyFay they were actually supposed to get promotions but a glitch happened causing them to not have promotions although i think soon they are going to fix maybe soon or when polaris comes out

see you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton lvl 70
I have sent in things to help with "research" for the companions but i have yet to hear back from them after that. I am hyped for whenever they do get fixed, not knowing when they will be though.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Skinny Octavio on May 29, 2018 wrote:
I have sent in things to help with "research" for the companions but i have yet to hear back from them after that. I am hyped for whenever they do get fixed, not knowing when they will be though.
Glad your hyped octavio i also cant wait for when the yuletide companions are fixed

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Awhile back I posted an idea about what promotions for the Yuletide Spirits could look like, here is the link to that post: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/ideas-for-yuletide-spirit-promotions-8ad6a424604f28760160688b2b1c7aae

Ensign
Jan 27, 2017
I was answered back about a week ago so i have hope the companions will be fixed in the next update.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Skinny Octavio on Jun 4, 2018 wrote:
I was answered back about a week ago so i have hope the companions will be fixed in the next update.
Are you allowed to post what Ki Support told you in their response to your inquiry?

Ensign
Jan 27, 2017
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jun 4, 2018 wrote:
Are you allowed to post what Ki Support told you in their response to your inquiry?
I'm unsure.