Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question for aministrators about Lo Pan's hat

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hi Ki, One-Eyed Jack or any other Administrators.

I just had, what might seem like a silly question about Lo Pan's dropped hat that pirates can equip. I was wondering if there was any possible way that on the dropped hat, the stick or (sharp object) that runs sideways through the hat, could in any way be removed. I absolutely love the look of the hat except for that stick or pin running through it.

I know there is probably nothing that can be done about it but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. It is quite the stylish hat except for that darn stick. I know it looked good on Lo Pan that way and seemed to fit, but would there be any hope of removing it just on the dropped gear without major pains to the programming team.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read and hearing the plea of a pirate who is obviously concerned about looking his best in the Spiral.