Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Question: Epic Talent Ranks

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 28, 2019
Greetings,

Say we have 2 ranks of repel boarders on a privateer, and then we get an item that grants repel boarder 1. Well that item stack up on our already preexisting repel boarders and give us repel boarders 3, or is it locked on repel boarders 1? How would this work in the game?

Personally, I am asking because I want to know if it is worth my time farming for Manticore's sting, an item that grants repel boarders 1, in hope of it giving me repel boarders 3.

Sincerely,
A Formal Pirate.

Captain
Feb 12, 2015
Yes, that most absolutely works! My gear does that several times over, and it makes me a better Pirate. Yarr,

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
CherryOnTop1 on Jun 26, 2019 wrote:
Greetings,

Say we have 2 ranks of repel boarders on a privateer, and then we get an item that grants repel boarder 1. Well that item stack up on our already preexisting repel boarders and give us repel boarders 3, or is it locked on repel boarders 1? How would this work in the game?

Personally, I am asking because I want to know if it is worth my time farming for Manticore's sting, an item that grants repel boarders 1, in hope of it giving me repel boarders 3.

Sincerely,
A Formal Pirate.
In a word, yes. That is how it works.