Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question about Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
This has nothing to do with about when Marleybone is gonna be released or what Marleybone is about, I just wanna know, is Pirate101 Marleybone going to have a Starry Night Sky or a Cloudy Day Sky?

Bloody Felix Lawson
Gunnery Sergeant

Bosun
May 06, 2009
coolster50 on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
This has nothing to do with about when Marleybone is gonna be released or what Marleybone is about, I just wanna know, is Pirate101 Marleybone going to have a Starry Night Sky or a Cloudy Day Sky?

Bloody Felix Lawson
Gunnery Sergeant
Based off of what went down with MooShu and the fact that Pirate101 Mooshu has a different sky to Wizard101's MooShu, I think Marleybone is going to have a more Cloudy Day Sky or sometime of Smoke consumed Sky as they are at war. The music of islands and shops and battle's will remain similar to Wizard101 Marleybone (i'd assume), while Skyway music and Skyway battle music will be a Pirate101 original.

Hope that helps!