Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question about hybrid weapons and epics

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Ratbeard, I was wondering if tweaking is in order for hybrid weapons. As of right now, players with a shooty slashy weapon can trigger ranged epics with melee hits. I'm fine with the way it is right now, I'm not complaining, it's just that it affects how I spend practice points. I would invest in both relentless and burst fire if it stayed the way it is now.

So are there any changes in the works?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
not sure if this should be posted here or not but i would like to see more 65 level stabby staffy will based weapons..be neat if one could be at least 200 damage (most other weapons are higher) and ideally with an extra power card of some sort.. mojo rising? mojo mastery? base will? intuition? or a personal favorite- valor armor? ooo
stormy jen

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Well, if you're making suggestions, I should suggest including shooty/SMASHY melee weapons that can use both melee and ranged powers like the navarchos set can. That would be nice. I'm just hoping hybrid weapons are working the way they were designed because I don't want to see them changed ... ever.