question about clothing and weapons...

AuthorMessage
Be Mine Beginner
Mar 01, 2013
I have a few weapons and clothing on my back pack. I can't use and they are better than the ones I can currently use. I'm level 10 what can I do and none of them say a higher level is required!

Crush-er
Oct 05, 2012
Certain cloths are meant for certain classes.

Crush-er
Dec 31, 2009
There are two things that could affect your character's gear options besides level:

• Class - there are five classes in P101, and they will have some gear that only they can wear.
  • Armor - certain classes can equip certain kinds of armor. I know for sure that Swashbucklers can equip light armor, and Buccaneers/Privateers can equip heavy armor. I'm pretty sure that Musketeers/Witchdoctors can't equip armor and have to go with armor-neutral clothing, but I'm not sure.

Perhaps this is what's going on?

D.S. Devereaux

Sweet Talker
Feb 03, 2012
WiCheSTeRY2K on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
I have a few weapons and clothing on my back pack. I can't use and they are better than the ones I can currently use. I'm level 10 what can I do and none of them say a higher level is required!
There are a few possibilities:
1. They are higher level, which in your case isn't the problem.
2. They require a talent to be learned, some staffy weapons will require you to learn staffy weapons 1 and or 2(from vadima), or choppy weapons 1( from mordekai).
3. Some require either light armor or heavy armor( from mordekai or the commodore, NOTE: heavy armor cannot be learned by any other school besides buccaneer and privateer.
4. It might simply be a school retricted item.

Be Mine Beginner
Apr 24, 2010
Whats your school? They may be school only things. I, myself, have gotten items that say: (insert random school here) only, and if your not that school you can't use it.

Be Mine Beginner
Aug 22, 2012
Maybe they're light or heavy armor only?
Dark Justin Holystone

Be Mine Beginner
Mar 01, 2013
thanks guys and gals, I think you guys answer my questions....