Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pygmy whale question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 13, 2013
So I recently got a new mount the Pygmy whale mount and I see two seats supposedly for two people. I try to have my friend get on, but it wont work. How can I help her get on?

This is the order:
1.Invite to group
2.other player un equips their current mount.
3. they press x near me and they get on
4. or they port to me

My way hasn't worked. Is there specific steps Me and my friend should be doing? I really want to make good use of this whale.

Thanks

Hardy Portia Zest level 68 (Still finished the game)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Unfortunately, it's not a 2 person mount despite the 2 saddles.

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Unfortunately, Kingsisle has not made the Pygmy Whale mount a 2 person mount. It is only 1 person, but hopefully in the future Kingsisle can implement a 2 person mount or make the Pygmy whale mount 2 person.

Ensign
Apr 13, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 6, 2017 wrote:
Unfortunately, it's not a 2 person mount despite the 2 saddles.
That's kinda ridiculous. Why put two saddle seats on a mount and not make it a 2 person mount?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hardy Portia Zest on Jan 7, 2017 wrote:
That's kinda ridiculous. Why put two saddle seats on a mount and not make it a 2 person mount?
Mainly because the model of this mount comes from Wizard101 where it is a two player mount.