Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Purchased buccaneers den for 100,000 gold

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 10, 2012
OK maybe it is me, but I purchased the buccaneers den (i think it is called) for 100,000 gold from the crown shop. The money was removed from my account; however, I cannot find the house. Jumping to my house just takes me to the old place

Where is it? Or how do you find it?

Community Leader
mistya7 on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
OK maybe it is me, but I purchased the buccaneers den (i think it is called) for 100,000 gold from the crown shop. The money was removed from my account; however, I cannot find the house. Jumping to my house just takes me to the old place

Where is it? Or how do you find it?
You have to "equip" your house. Open your backpack, click over to the housing item section. There is a tab similar to your ship tab where all you houses are listed. Just double click on the new house and you're good to go!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!