Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Power Effects?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
On things like the the spooky talent, it says +however much% power effects. What are power effects, and what do they do? Other sites don't really make it clear at all.

Administrator
Hi! Here's a bit of information from the player's guide that you may want to check out:

Spooky - boosts Powers effects, including healing, poisoning and trap damage. It won’t affect powers like Backstab that still uses a weapon for the actual attack. It will not boost staff damage or gun damage.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Hi! Here's a bit of information from the player's guide that you may want to check out:

Spooky - boosts Powers effects, including healing, poisoning and trap damage. It won’t affect powers like Backstab that still uses a weapon for the actual attack. It will not boost staff damage or gun damage.
So THAT'S what that does... I had no idea we were able to boost our poisoning and healing. I always thought 'spooky' was meant for Witchdoctors... I guess not

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
It's meant for anyone who can cast spells (healing, poisoning, damage, etc.).