Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Plunderin' results

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Just noticed something interesting. When any of my Companions come back from Scavengin', they only bring back Hats, Outfits, and Boots, not any Totems, Charms or Rings. Is this working as it is supposed to?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Helpful Pirate on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
Just noticed something interesting. When any of my Companions come back from Scavengin', they only bring back Hats, Outfits, and Boots, not any Totems, Charms or Rings. Is this working as it is supposed to?
I noticed that too Helpful Pirate and I do believe that is all our Companions bring back from Scavengin'. Even the No Auction gear with powers has only been Hats, Outfits, and Boots so far- at least in my experiences. But maybe there is other gear to be had, we just haven't seen it yet.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
In the few times I have scavenged, it's mostly hats, uniforms, and boots. However, since all my gear is pretty powerful, I normally end up selling what is found.