Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pirates, this is a problem of EPIC proportions!!!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
pirate i was playing p101 with my best chum, black sebastian hawkins ( and btw we know each other in real life lol) then the game started lagging like CRAZY! then every time i tried to move, the game would go wacko and i would be froze for like five minutes this happend like over ten times

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
This, and other problems can often be solved by rebooting the game. Just Quit the game and restart it. I have an old graphics card and multi-player gaming tends to make p101 lag more. It helps me to switch to a less populated realm, lower the texture detail setting, and lower the geometry detail setting. Also, when a fellow pirate's computer lags in a battle, everyone's computer can suffer.

Administrator
Contacting Customer Support at support@pirate101.com can definitely help identify the issue. In addition, here are a few more ideas for dealing with lag.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
thank you for your feedback, pirates! and thank you for the information one eyed jack!