Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Houses

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
Alright, I am a Witchdoctor , But here's my problem. Why can't the Den have a private pvp station? I mean, it's not bad, but it isn't really good, ( if you don't have TONS of furniture ) so why can't they add a private pvp station under the volcano/mountain or under the waterfall Also I have an idea. Maybe for the Den, they can add a dungeon/ a fighting place filled with enemies. Does anybody think so Give me a response on what u think of houses ( Like the Den).

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
BlackbeardsPower on Apr 11, 2013 wrote:
Alright, I am a Witchdoctor , But here's my problem. Why can't the Den have a private pvp station? I mean, it's not bad, but it isn't really good, ( if you don't have TONS of furniture ) so why can't they add a private pvp station under the volcano/mountain or under the waterfall Also I have an idea. Maybe for the Den, they can add a dungeon/ a fighting place filled with enemies. Does anybody think so Give me a response on what u think of houses ( Like the Den).
Cant say i like or dislike the den because i havent gotten it yet but i almost have enough to buy it ( i have 99278 gold almost there ) but if it doesnt have a pvp station i think maybe in the next update they could add that if you can get enough people to help you convince the leaders to do so and i mean your gonna need at least like 12 other people to help you to convince them. If you can do that im in on your idea
Find me in the game
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 50

Ensign
Jan 01, 2010
We all want to make sure we get our money's worth when we buy items, but if we are given everything, then we have nothing to strive for. I think being able to add rooms/chambers to our homes is a great idea. I also think it is good for these extras to be given to us a little at a time. maybe your ideas will be incorporated into a future card pack. W101 had portals that were in the crown shop and available in packs (i think) and maybe something similar will come soon! Maybe a portal you place in your house that sends you to a private PVP arena. You step into it, see the load screen and -poof- you are in the arena! By having it something that is linked from your home means they dont need to modify any of the homes! Maybe even different colored portals which lead to arenas themed in different ways or have different built in obstacles.
While, I dont know how the spawn of creatures is handled, a similar mechanism could be used to load the guys passing through the portal into a gladiatorial arena of some kind. Parameters for the fight are set, a countdown starts, and anyone in the arena is there to the end while critters appear and attack. I think pirate vs monster arena feels pretty piratey!
Again, I think these portals or whatever should be add-ons. Heck, I wish i could buy a house with a chest that gave me 1000 crowns every day, but lets keep the game balanced and leave things for us to work toward.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Frankly, I wish PVP arenas were optional extras everywhere. It's a waste of housing space for those of us who don't enjoy PVP, and I despise being trapped even for a short time on a dueling ring when I'm moving around my house in Wizard. I'd hate it even more in Pirate. At least in Pirate they've tucked them away a bit better, but I really wish I could just make it go away completely.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Judging from what i seen in wizard101 only bundle houses and sometimes crafted houses have arenas. KI have no time for minor houses with arenas. You should be complaining about why there only skull island houses and not cool ranch or valencia

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
a lot of people seem to post about the dungeon. i really like this idea! but i think it should be a lvl 50 only because when you would end up becomming to strong to farm them

Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
I think that there should be different houses also. The two houses available now are great and all, but what about all those other great house Ideas? Cool Ranch, Valencia, maybe even crown shop worlds based on where your character grew up. At the moment, I have maxed gold and the Paradise House (Forgot what it was called xD I don't have the Buccaneer's Den because it's just not right for me.)
Also, what about the class houses? Such as, Witchdoctor's Sanctum or Musketeer's Roost?

Ensign
Jan 16, 2010
Ryan Silver on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
I think that there should be different houses also. The two houses available now are great and all, but what about all those other great house Ideas? Cool Ranch, Valencia, maybe even crown shop worlds based on where your character grew up. At the moment, I have maxed gold and the Paradise House (Forgot what it was called xD I don't have the Buccaneer's Den because it's just not right for me.)
Also, what about the class houses? Such as, Witchdoctor's Sanctum or Musketeer's Roost?
I am eagerly hoping for a Witchdoctor's Sanctum, because none of the current houses are the right fit for my and i don't want to buy just any old house, I want the perfect house. Oh and please add a housing item elixir because i am at max with my items in all of my other houses.