Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pets, houses & battle question. Please help

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 18, 2010
I am enjoying this game so far but have a few questions.

1. Will pets be available in the game besides in the crown shop?
2. When can we expect to buy houses? Do you have to be a certain level? I'm level 11 and when I go to housing and click on deeds nothing appears.
3. Why do the power spells in a battle only appear once?

Thanks for any info.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I believe the first pet drop available is from Buster Crab on Skull Island.

I think it's the same as Wizard101, level 15.

Talents can only be used once so that you learn when to use them and when to use another strategy. The game would be too easy if you could use the same talent over and over.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2010
Thanks for the reply.

I believe I have battled Buster Crab but didn't obtain a pet. Oh well, I'll fight him again and see if he'll drop one for me. But other than that and the crown shop, there's no other way to obtain a pet as of now, correct?

Thanks about the info on the house situation. I figured it was like W101 and I had to wait until level 15.

What you say about the random power cards is true. The only one I really wish would replenish is the Rouse spell. I see it no different than the other heal spells in W101. But you are right, it is a challenge to figure out when to use it and on whom. I do like that aspect. I just don't like it when one of my companions (or myself for that matter) dies. lol.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
3. Of course, more powers are available with different equipment.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2010
Pets are also available from the pre-paid game cards and game bundles currently available at GameStop locations. There is a $10 card that comes with a crab pet and 5,000 crowns, a $20 card that comes with a walking octopus pet and 10,000 crowns, and a $39 Cutthroat bundle that comes with a ship, clothing, weapon, companion, I think a house (castaway island), and 5,000 crowns.

My question for KI is if the pets on the pre-paid cards will rotate their talents and, slightly, their type or color (i.e. fun dragon vs. tricky dragon) monthly like the Wizard101 cards do.