Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pets and mounts in house

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
I went in my house with plenty of pets and mounts in my backpack. I found a pets and mounts icon in the housing part. I tried to place them put it wouldn't let me.

Administrator
Good eye!

Let's call this a little hint of things to come. Allowing Pets and Mounts to roam free in housing has been a commonly requested feature in Pirate101 for a long time.

See you in the skyways!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
Good eye!

Let's call this a little hint of things to come. Allowing Pets and Mounts to roam free in housing has been a commonly requested feature in Pirate101 for a long time.

See you in the skyways!
What about letting our Companions roam free in houses, One-Eyed Jack? I wish to let my crewmates roam around my home really soon! That request hasn't been in the "Commonly Requested" list yet, even though it's been most asked.

Community Leader
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
Good eye!

See you in the skyways!
Yeah! I'll take this lil hint, and rejoice! ;)

Definitely been wanting to let those critters roam free, they be taking up a lot of storage space! ;)

Thanks Jack!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV