Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Online Bundles

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Hi everyone I'm new to the message boards and I just wanted to ask that if I buy an online bundle will I have to pay extra? Because I really wanna buy the Admiral's bundle but I can't use a credit card but I can get a prepaid prezzy car, so I just wanna ask if there will be any extra cost? Because I live in NZ.

Thanks for your help :D

Administrator
Hi! The cost of the bundles is the same no matter where you buy them. The only difference would be in your tax.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
OK thanks so much :D the tax says 0 though but I will add extra to the prezzy cards
Thanks for the help!!!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
May I ask if there is indeed tax for buying online bundles?
Because in both pirate101 and wizard101 no matter which option I click on it shows 0 tax.
Thanks for the help!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I just recently bought a Prezzy Card which is like a visa card but every time I get to the confirm purchase point it ends up like this: We have encountered an error while processing your payment. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check your credit card information and try again. (You may need to contact your card issuer to gain pre-approval for this transaction.)
Please help! is it because my security code is 3 numbers? and I have activated the card, I was really looking forward to this please help!

Administrator
Prepaid credit card gift cards can be problematic sometimes due to the lack of billing information associated with them. You could try registering the card online with your contact information, which may allow the card to go through. Other times people can run into issues with prepaid cards because when a charge is attempted, the funds will be withheld for longer than the typical 1-2 days before they float back.

You may also want to try using a different web browser as there is a chance something as simple as that could help!

Outside of those recommendations, you'll want to contact support@pirate101.com for more assistance. Be sure to mention this thread when you contact them, and best of luck, pirate!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I had insufficient funds... could someone please tell me how much the Admiral's Bundle would be? I decided to buy 25$ for 13,750 crowns but my 31$ prezzy card only had 3 cents left on it o.o So will I need a $40 or more prezzy card?
Thanks for the help!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Oh and I forgot to mention that it won't show me the cost in NZD :(

Ensign
Aug 06, 2013
I've been looking for the Hoodoo bundle and checked all Walmarts within a 75 mile radius but, can't seem to find one, most don't even carry pirate101 cards. Can anyone direct me where to buy new bundle?

Administrator
I just wanted to make sure you all saw the great 50% off special today on the Admiral's Bundle! That's a great deal for a great bundle of items!

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/50_off_bundles

As for the availability of the Hoodoo bundle: We continue to work with our partners at InComm to increase the availability of these bundles to all Walmart locations; moreover, our contract with InComm limits our ability to sell the Hoodoo bundle online while they are available in retail stores. If you would like to help and cannot locate the card you want, you could contact InComm at http://www.incomm.com/contact-us/ to make them aware that the cards are not in your local Walmart locations as expected.

Thanks and see you in the skyways!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
I just wanted to make sure you all saw the great 50% off special today on the Admiral's Bundle! That's a great deal for a great bundle of items!

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/50_off_bundles

As for the availability of the Hoodoo bundle: We continue to work with our partners at InComm to increase the availability of these bundles to all Walmart locations; moreover, our contract with InComm limits our ability to sell the Hoodoo bundle online while they are available in retail stores. If you would like to help and cannot locate the card you want, you could contact InComm at http://www.incomm.com/contact-us/ to make them aware that the cards are not in your local Walmart locations as expected.

Thanks and see you in the skyways!
Oh I realize that you guys can't sell it online at this point. It's Walmart's turn to sell it and you have to back away for the contract duration. I just want Walmart to make it available on their web page. That would solve our problems.

Once the contract with Walmart ends then is when you may have the option to sell it online. Understood fully.

Administrator
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
Oh I realize that you guys can't sell it online at this point. It's Walmart's turn to sell it and you have to back away for the contract duration. I just want Walmart to make it available on their web page. That would solve our problems.

Once the contract with Walmart ends then is when you may have the option to sell it online. Understood fully.
Agreed! That would be awesome!