Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Now what?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 28, 2012
Probably most of us who purchased Boochbeard Bundles redeemed our gear right away, with the few 10-20% who saved their gear for the tier raise update that was recently brought about via the MB-Aquila Expansion. I'm pretty upset, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, that couldn't anticipate the tier raising of Boochbeard Bundle gear. Is it possible to "reclaim" the gear to see if we can keep the tier we want or use the new tier? I'm really devastated right now and I know KI prob couldn't do anything about it and give an apology that it's too late. sigh...

Administrator
Sorry you're upset, and hopefully you've had ample time to enjoy your Boochbeard Bundle gear before the release of Marleybone, and (on the bright side) if you still enjoy the visual look of your Boochbeard Bundle gear, that may still be retained through the power of stitching.

While ultimately this is a question for our Customer Support, I can say that we had plans to raise the tiers in advance to the expansion as announced back in March on this thread.

Best of luck!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*