Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

no marleybone?! :(

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Community Leader
I wouldn't count Marleybone out yet, one of the Armada Leaders says he is going there when we meet him in Mooshu.

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
There have been MANY hints that marleybone will be the next world. Wait and see

Ensign
Jan 17, 2011
why isnt marleybone out yet im so dissapointed about that im level 50 and im wanderin around mooshu wih nothing to do please update pirate101 soon or i will qyit because every day i come to this website and im anxios to see if they updated it why are you only upgrading wizard 101 you know pirate 101 players are waiting and you never update. one eyed jack i hope yiu understand my message im try to say i mean why dont you put an end to the wizard101 unoverse and start working on pirate101

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
There's a stormgate to Marleybone in Mooshu. I got a feeling Rooke is gonna stop the tea trade with Mooshu and then Mooshu get's mad at Marleybone and then Mooshu rebels against Marleybone and fights alone and fights Valencia. Marleybone on the other hand, war rages and crimes are risen and the city is in peril and Valencia will bomb Marleybone like what they did in World War II in the bombing of London. They also want to be peaceful with Mooshu but they keep fighting till you (your pirate) tells Mooshu and Marleybone that Rooke must have something to do with it. Monkey King says that Nepoliguen had a plan for war to erupt against Marleybone and Valencia and that you started it. He then tells that Valencia, Mooshu, and Valencia to go to war with Polaris. Rooke is refusing and with time running out they side up with Monquista and go to war against Marleybone and Mooshu. They keep trying to have treaty's to stop the war and they do when Monkey King said, remember during the great war of the spiral before pirates, you Valencia, you Marleybone teamed up and stop that mad Polarian Military Genius so kill him.
With Monquista in the war now they go to war and Mighty Gortez, now General Gortez and General Rooke side up then fights Nepoliguin. You defeat the penguin and he dies and then Catbeard is your enemy like Ratbeard's enemy and then Rooke says I'll join your crew to help you and that penguin had the map piece. While you last heard that Cao Tzu, Father of Caoism said, the Armada controls 3 map pieces, but they did control 4 but I have it now captain. You got 2 more. Now off to Valencia to defeat the other clockworks and they'll surrender because I'm on your side but Kane is more powerful than me so he most likely will refuse and you'll meet your destiny. To fight and defeat Kane. You are now powerful enough. Let's tell Cap. Avery. Hoped you liked what I would want in the Marleybone storyline and of course add puppet shows.
Jacob Freeman lvl 50
Blank, sry

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
I hope it's true Marleybone is next, it's like, my favorite world, by far! I LOVE Marleybone! :D I been to it on WIzard101, it's a city WITH ELECTRICTY.

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
There's a stormgate to Marleybone in Mooshu. I got a feeling Rooke is gonna stop the tea trade with Mooshu and then Mooshu get's mad at Marleybone and then Mooshu rebels against Marleybone and fights alone and fights Valencia. Marleybone on the other hand, war rages and crimes are risen and the city is in peril and Valencia will bomb Marleybone like what they did in World War II in the bombing of London. They also want to be peaceful with Mooshu but they keep fighting till you (your pirate) tells Mooshu and Marleybone that Rooke must have something to do with it. Monkey King says that Nepoliguen had a plan for war to erupt against Marleybone and Valencia and that you started it. He then tells that Valencia, Mooshu, and Valencia to go to war with Polaris. Rooke is refusing and with time running out they side up with Monquista and go to war against Marleybone and Mooshu. They keep trying to have treaty's to stop the war and they do when Monkey King said, remember during the great war of the spiral before pirates, you Valencia, you Marleybone teamed up and stop that mad Polarian Military Genius so kill him.
With Monquista in the war now they go to war and Mighty Gortez, now General Gortez and General Rooke side up then fights Nepoliguin. You defeat the penguin and he dies and then Catbeard is your enemy like Ratbeard's enemy and then Rooke says I'll join your crew to help you and that penguin had the map piece. While you last heard that Cao Tzu, Father of Caoism said, the Armada controls 3 map pieces, but they did control 4 but I have it now captain. You got 2 more. Now off to Valencia to defeat the other clockworks and they'll surrender because I'm on your side but Kane is more powerful than me so he most likely will refuse and you'll meet your destiny. To fight and defeat Kane. You are now powerful enough. Let's tell Cap. Avery. Hoped you liked what I would want in the Marleybone storyline and of course add puppet shows.
Jacob Freeman lvl 50
Blank, sry
Um no. In Emmet's promotion quest (#2) it said that Marleybone pays Mooshu to be able to use their Stormgate to Skull Island to keep their colony, Port Regal. Make sense? :P

Tarlac Ward, level 50 and

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Tarlac Ward on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
Um no. In Emmet's promotion quest (#2) it said that Marleybone pays Mooshu to be able to use their Stormgate to Skull Island to keep their colony, Port Regal. Make sense? :P

Tarlac Ward, level 50 and
So Mooshu owns Port Regal?

Developer
Sniper Rose on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
So Mooshu owns Port Regal?
Marleybone owns Port Regal. But they have no direct access: if they want to sail a ship there, they have to go either through Valencia (not a good idea, especially lately), or MooShu.

Marleybone is allowed gracious and unrestricted ship access to the Hamamitsu/Skull Island Stormgate by the government of MooShu. For this privilege the Dogs pay a handsome tribute to the Emperor.

It's a vague and imperfect analogy to the Suez Canal, the critical pivot on which the whole British Empire turned, back in the day.

If MooShu decided to sever that link, Marelybone would definitely take an economic hit.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Blind Mew on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
Marleybone owns Port Regal. But they have no direct access: if they want to sail a ship there, they have to go either through Valencia (not a good idea, especially lately), or MooShu.

Marleybone is allowed gracious and unrestricted ship access to the Hamamitsu/Skull Island Stormgate by the government of MooShu. For this privilege the Dogs pay a handsome tribute to the Emperor.

It's a vague and imperfect analogy to the Suez Canal, the critical pivot on which the whole British Empire turned, back in the day.

If MooShu decided to sever that link, Marelybone would definitely take an economic hit.
Well of course, Valencia is home of the clockworks who have no soul but someone built them that way. All we have to do is click the good side on Kane and all will follow and join our crew. Kane will be for Musketeers and Deacon. Rooke will be for Buccaneers. Phule would be for witchdoctors. But who would be for the other classes? Guess we'll have to find out when we go back to Valencia.

Ensign
Aug 23, 2011
Magnificent Kiley on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
Why I was hoping to meet my foster father!
OMG, I would love a quest where we meet our foster parents!

Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
i myself want to go to marlybone. but the creators need to update pirate101. i really want to my foaster parents on the game. felix voss, level 50

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Clever Kestrel on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
OMG, I would love a quest where we meet our foster parents!
Sadly I didn't pick Marleybone for where I grew up in the beginning. I picked Shipwrecked for Jack Russell. LOL

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
shernan702 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
why isnt marleybone out yet im so dissapointed about that im level 50 and im wanderin around mooshu wih nothing to do please update pirate101 soon or i will qyit because every day i come to this website and im anxios to see if they updated it why are you only upgrading wizard 101 you know pirate 101 players are waiting and you never update. one eyed jack i hope yiu understand my message im try to say i mean why dont you put an end to the wizard101 unoverse and start working on pirate101
Don't leave! Also they can't just put an end to Wizard101 its their game and they do work on Pirate101 also they just released this game four months ago! Remember be patient Kingsisle is working hard i'm sure of it! Can you imagine thinking of Crown Shop Items along with the Worlds, Companions, Gear, Class Abilities, Talents, Companion Talents, Wizard101 Spells, Story plot, Bosses, Mobs, Boots, Robes, Hats, Totems, Rings, Athames, Charms or Necklaces sorry forgot the name. Yeah that's a lot of stuff they need to work on so right now I would suggest doing some quests or join in for some good Old Pvp.

Sneaky Jonathan L18

Bosun
May 06, 2009

Shut Wizard101 down? Are you INSANE?????????

Lol. I'm just messing with you. Look, I get after 4-5 years being with Wizard101, many people are calling the quits on that game, but I think you're being a little much. I've been with that game since the release of Dragonspyre and have seen it grow from there onward. And I gotta say, I just love it, no matter what. Wizard101 has a very special place in my heart and has a brilliant story line(s) and I'd literally throw my laptop out a window if I saw that they were closig things up. (over exagerating! )

KI is still doing work on BOTH games at about the same rate. They are not working on one over the other, so please don't think that. They're kinda leap-froging it. If Wizard101 had a recent update, then you'd see Pirate101 follow after and it would just pattern like that. I heard (I believe in the conversation 'A few story questions...' on this message board) Blind Mew state that Book 13 is going to MASSIVE and with anything at this big is going to take awhile (idea pitich, concept artwork, making the script and quest, diagloue, voice-overs and hiring actors, new companions, discussing pricing, Pre-test launch, Test launch, live launch). A lot goes into that and it takes awhile (especially if a developer states "the sheer size of Book 13...").

It will take a while. It takes 6-8 months for new worlds on Wizard101. I would expect the same or 10% less on this game. So please be patient. I am just as anxious as you are for a new update (it was grueling for the wait between Avalon release to Azteca release and Pirate101 release.)

Don't quit the game because you have a misunderstanding. KI isn't working on over the other. We may be surprised that both games will be updated at the same time like how Pirate101 was getting all the attention when it was coming out and Wizard101 was in the shadow until KI shocked us with Azteca. So just think of it like that.

I hate the wait, but good things come for those who wait. KI will not fail us!

Cunning Finnigan Sharp
Level 17 Swashbuckler

Ensign
May 25, 2012
yea i am hoping they might release two worlds at once. you know, celestia and marleybone?
Lvl. 50 Charming Daniel Strong

Ensign
Apr 18, 2010
Sniper Rose on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
Well of course, Valencia is home of the clockworks who have no soul but someone built them that way. All we have to do is click the good side on Kane and all will follow and join our crew. Kane will be for Musketeers and Deacon. Rooke will be for Buccaneers. Phule would be for witchdoctors. But who would be for the other classes? Guess we'll have to find out when we go back to Valencia.
no. Valencia is home of the unicorns but the armada raided them

Petty Officer
Jan 10, 2013
lanick07 on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
no. Valencia is home of the unicorns but the armada raided them
To be more accurate, Valencia is the home to the unicorns that are very intelligent, before they invented the Armada and had a taste of their own medicine (not a perfect analogy but works :P)

Also from my understanding, W101 and P101 has a mostly separate development team.

Ensign
Feb 01, 2013
Guys apparently mb is coming out at beginning of Easter or summer alon with el dorado and we find our parents grave there (said when we do the Gortez dungeon) and they raise lvl cap to 100 just something I heard Impish William Nichols lvl 50 witch doctor

Ensign
Jun 16, 2012
lol thats my same situation

Admiral
May 30, 2010
CutlerBeckett on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
Guys apparently mb is coming out at beginning of Easter or summer alon with el dorado and we find our parents grave there (said when we do the Gortez dungeon) and they raise lvl cap to 100 just something I heard Impish William Nichols lvl 50 witch doctor
Are you reading yourself? At what point did KI ever double the level cap in one go? Please don't spread unfounded rumors.

There's lots of speculation that Marleybone will be the next world. I can't honestly say I care what world is next. And yes, KI has typically released new worlds in Wiz101 every six months or so, but P101 is a newish game and they're still working out a few kinks. We can hope for, but not count on, a new world on a similar schedule, with similar boosts to level caps. That's all we can do -- hope.

I get it's frustrating to wait when you're not done with the story and you've hit the level cap. Start a new pirate in a different class, trying different companions. Go sink ships to get your nautical level up with your character level. There's lots you can do besides twiddle your thumbs and complain or spread spurious information.

Ensign
Feb 01, 2013
dude i mean to say lvl 70 but it could get to 100 sometime but after we done all that we go to El Dorado or Krokotopia but we do beat kane and he becomes our companion but also for witch it bishop buccaneer is rooke swashbuckler phule privateer the female clockwork and for musket they get deacon

Impish William Nichols lvl 50 witchdoctor

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The way I look at it, there are 300 levels in the current game (six pirates x 50 levels).

I am only at 197, so not quite 2/3s done...

-Michael

Admiral
May 30, 2010
CutlerBeckett on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
dude i mean to say lvl 70 but it could get to 100 sometime but after we done all that we go to El Dorado or Krokotopia but we do beat kane and he becomes our companion but also for witch it bishop buccaneer is rooke swashbuckler phule privateer the female clockwork and for musket they get deacon

Impish William Nichols lvl 50 witchdoctor
Of course it could. Probably on the same basic schedule as in Wiz101, so in 5 more worlds. At most I would expect P101 to give us 10 more levels at a time, just as they do in Wizard101. Why fix what isn't broken?

As for the rest of your statement, unless you're a KI developer or staffer (and probably not even then) you shouldn't be making blanket statements about what 'will' happen in the game. Naturally, like a lot of us you may want to speculate, but that's all it is, and it shouldn't be worded as gospel.

I don't get this rush to hit the end game. Why can't we just enjoy the voyage?

Ensign
Feb 01, 2013
Well lots of people are saying te companion list I said so if blind mew is reading this he could incorporate and sort of change my ideas. That's a pretty good statement!