Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ninja pig map

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
is it still possible to still get a map that unlocks the ninja pig companion? if so can I please get one?

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
MonsieurDevereaux on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
is it still possible to still get a map that unlocks the ninja pig companion? if so can I please get one?
There was another person who posted about this..... Somewhere..... Anyway One-Eyed Jack responded saying that the map was sent out to a few Wizard101 members (I guess ) and that they really had no intention of bringing the Ninja Pig companion back.

Rachel - Level 38

Ensign
Jul 26, 2012
Each code that was given out from the mailed up could be redeemed up to four times. However, the code could only be used once per account. What this means is that each Ninja Pig code could give a Ninja Pig companion to up to four different people. Because of this, many people who received the map in the mail where happy to share their extra code redemptions by giving them away in contests and such.

It's possible you could find someone who still has a working code they are willing to share, but since this map promotion was a while ago I'm sure most of them have been given away already. Still, it's probably your best bet if you're looking for a Ninja Pig companion. Try looking through the contest section of fansites like Pirate101central to see if there are any giveaways going on.