next game after pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2009
20
what would be the next game after pirate101? I am thinking of ninja101 or something about medieval times like warrior101 which has the settings of either Avalon or Aquila with medieval people

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
261
SERIOUSLY!!?? Ninja101? i had the same idea!

But what would the classes be?

still years of p101!

Zane level 52 swashbuckler

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
359
We don't know... They had Pirate101 on their website for a long time listed as "New project coming soon!" They'll probably leave it confidential (if they're making a new one) until about a year before the launch. Pirate101 was announced on 4/25/12 and released on 8/15/12. So, might be a while.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
I think we need to be a little more patient before asking KI to create another game, but, just for fun, what about an Elements101 class?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
24
I think Alien101 lol. If you think about it, it kinda goes with the whole spiral thing.

Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
9
I would really expect it to be nothing like wizard101 or pirate101 at all considering how different they are

Ensign
May 09, 2009
20
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
359
Pirates in the Sky on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
We don't know... They had Pirate101 on their website for a long time listed as "New project coming soon!" They'll probably leave it confidential (if they're making a new one) until about a year before the launch. Pirate101 was announced on 4/25/12 and released on 8/15/12. So, might be a while.
Correction (since for some odd reason there's no edit button on that post) Pirate101 was released on 10/15/12 not 8/15

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
Pirates in the Sky on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
Correction (since for some odd reason there's no edit button on that post) Pirate101 was released on 10/15/12 not 8/15
Wasn't 8/15/12 the date when it came out to the people who bought the Boochbeard and Gandry Bundles and the ones with the keys?

Administrator
Just a side note, we have a pretty cool Pintrest board that details some of our game's history in pictures (including dates) that you might be interested in viewing! http://pinterest.com/pirate101/game-timeline/

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
64
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
MightySwashbuckler... on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
SERIOUSLY!!?? Ninja101? i had the same idea!

But what would the classes be?

still years of p101!

Zane level 52 swashbuckler
Ninja Ninja Ninja and ARMADILLO!!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
Just a side note, we have a pretty cool Pintrest board that details some of our game's history in pictures (including dates) that you might be interested in viewing! http://pinterest.com/pirate101/game-timeline/
Great link Jack. Fascinating. Thank you

Ensign
Dec 07, 2008
3
Space 101.

For the space battles have the combat set up like the ground combat in Pirates 101, with multiple companions/ships.

For the ground combat go back to the card battle system from Wizards 101. However have it more based on permanent summons(laser turrets, tanks, aliens, etc.) that stay on the board until destroyed and upgrades for the summons(better weapons, armor, speed,etc.).

Instead of houses you build space stations. If their gaming engine would allow it have the world more open so people can see your station and visit it. With this there could be the option to add things that would benefit other players such as boost, places to sell or maybe warp devices so players could travel to other warp gates.