Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Skull Island quests

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
The coming update said that their had been renovations an the Skull Island quests. Does that meant that if we have higher level pirates that they won't experience them or we will have to back to Skull Island as part of the storyline?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
ooh, that sounds cool, i would like to do i few more quests in skull island,

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hi Witty Gavin

The test realm and update notes haven't come out yet so i don't know exactly, but I assume that the Skull island expansion would be side quests. so i would guess that pirates of any level can experience it. I haven't seen anywhere about the skull island quests being changed, but have seen the expansion for skull island. I hope this helped.

Noble Ryan Thompson

Ensign
Aug 24, 2013
does anyone know (in detail) how to do the floating rug glitch? how to make it into the sky? thanks for the help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
dark angel dstroye... on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
does anyone know (in detail) how to do the floating rug glitch? how to make it into the sky? thanks for the help.
Angel, I saw an amazing house in the Test Realm with Tons of the rug creations. Check out the amazing pictures I took.

One of the fan sites "Paige's Page" explains how to begin this amazing process.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
The Loyal Swashbuc... on Mar 28, 2014 wrote:
Hi Witty Gavin

The test realm and update notes haven't come out yet so i don't know exactly, but I assume that the Skull island expansion would be side quests. so i would guess that pirates of any level can experience it. I haven't seen anywhere about the skull island quests being changed, but have seen the expansion for skull island. I hope this helped.

Noble Ryan Thompson
actually the update notes and test realm are live now.

The changes turned the 3 ghost rat quests (Ratbeard's poisoned crew) into MUCH bigger experiences.

They are main line quests but I am sure that Kingsisle might let us higher level characters experience them via making them side quests for those that are already pass that point.