Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Pirate 101 Commercial

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
So I was poking around some of the Pirate 101 twitter pages and stumbled upon the first P101 commercial. Even after years of playing I still got excited about the game while watching it. Also, reading the postings about it and seeing how excited people were to get a chance at playing it got my blood pumping

My question is when book 15 does finally get released (still believe this next update will be the one!!) will there be another commercial made to let people know P101 is still kicking?

If you could create a P101 commercial what part of the game would you focus on? I would like the commercial to feature all of P101 (new and existing parts). Show the amazing art and butt kicking action

There is no need to convince fans like myself who understand how great this game is. Once people give P101 a try I have no doubt they will be hooked and want to continue the journey with the rest of us. I believe having something to highlight the best parts of the game will no doubt bring in floods of new and previous players back to the game.

Because it's just that great