Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Class Level 4+ Companions

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I was wondering if these companions need a quest. Or if they have a promotion quest in the more advanced worlds. I am currently a member (19 days of membership left) and it might not make it until the update, but did use crowns until Bison Village.

Thanks!

Golden Chris Silver

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering if these companions need a quest. Or if they have a promotion quest in the more advanced worlds. I am currently a member (19 days of membership left) and it might not make it until the update, but did use crowns until Bison Village.

Thanks!

Golden Chris Silver
It appears they will have some kind of quest involved considering the pic of the Privateer one

Administrator
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:

Thanks!

Golden Chris Silver
Hi! You'll be obtaining the new companions with a very short sidequest from your Trainer that doesn't require you travel any far distances, and they will promote for gold.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
Hi! You'll be obtaining the new companions with a very short sidequest from your Trainer that doesn't require you travel any far distances, and they will promote for gold.
This is a very cool and awesome addition to Pirate101. I love getting unique companions, that no other classes get.