Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Naval AoE Abilities?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
I've taken part in some Aquilan ship farming lately, trying to get some scrip to eventually buy one of those banners. (someday, relentless banner, you shall be mine...) however, that aside, most of us 'farmers' like to group up in the area surrounding Captain Pluton. Why Pluton? because he drops amazing things, and almost always some scrip. recently, I got the wings of Hermes sails, an EXTREMELY cool item because it gives me the ability 'Communion' which does what 'Benediction' does, only it also benefits those around me. pretty neat, eh?
I also have the plutonic volcano thing, which delivers some damage to my target and then even more damage to everyone within it's area. My only issue is that I have no idea how large the Area of Effect is on either of these things. Can anyone clarify for me the radius of these powers?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Blixet on Jul 6, 2015 wrote:
I've taken part in some Aquilan ship farming lately, trying to get some scrip to eventually buy one of those banners. (someday, relentless banner, you shall be mine...) however, that aside, most of us 'farmers' like to group up in the area surrounding Captain Pluton. Why Pluton? because he drops amazing things, and almost always some scrip. recently, I got the wings of Hermes sails, an EXTREMELY cool item because it gives me the ability 'Communion' which does what 'Benediction' does, only it also benefits those around me. pretty neat, eh?
I also have the plutonic volcano thing, which delivers some damage to my target and then even more damage to everyone within it's area. My only issue is that I have no idea how large the Area of Effect is on either of these things. Can anyone clarify for me the radius of these powers?
Awesome drops! That AoE should take care of those pesky extra ships in battles.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
The area that the AoE's cover is pretty small. You pretty much have to be right next to all the ships you are affecting. The Fleet Repair AoE heal from Olympian's Wheel shows a big blue circle under the area that is affected, and I'm just guessing that the rest of the AoE's are like that.