Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nausica Glitch ?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
I have noticed that when fighting MOO - when he freezes the party in place - that Nausica can not - for what ever reason - shoot at any target that is more than one space away / even is she does have a clear line of sight. This is not true of other companions so wondering if this is a glitch / or planned for some reason.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
I have noticed that when fighting MOO - when he freezes the party in place - that Nausica can not - for what ever reason - shoot at any target that is more than one space away / even is she does have a clear line of sight. This is not true of other companions so wondering if this is a glitch / or planned for some reason.
It's not a glitch, its a condition of being frozen in place and possibly not having the free range of motion necessary to shoot far. It affects all musketeers this way, unless they have an AoE, like Bonnie Anne or Zeena.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
Think of it like being stuck in a big block of ice.

I'm pretty sure what I just said made no sense.