Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

mysterious map on earth O.O huh?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
it was just a average day of Rachel dreamsongs vacation from ravenwood on her home planet known as earth and was just settling from a long day of regular schoolwork when a strange packet showed up at her door .
she saw it as a letter of some sort from the spiral so she took care and oppened it.

Inside she saw it was a map with some worlds she only heard about but was only rumored by wizardcity students

on it said
He who can join the codes of the spiral will be able to call forth a special and powerful ally to aid them in battle
but only a pirate may be able to call him ( didnt really say that exactly i am just saying what it kinda says )

i am going to somehow deciper the code and put it in the right order on pirate101.com/promo and call forth the mighty ally

now has anyone else called forth the ally yet ( dont say what it is )
and if so what did ya think of him/her/it
how mighty is this mighty ally
and if its a piggle
TELL ME :D ( jk dont spoil it 0

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
ok i was on the give me the answer for the treasure map and entered it exactly as it said ( put it as the numbers appeared in the order it gave )
i put that down
then entered it on www.pirate101.com/promo but it didnt work and said i had a incorrect code ( i triple checked the order on the map answer )
i am wondering whats happening
i really want to see what this powerful ally is

Administrator
If you'd like to send your code to me at community@pirate101.com, I'd be more than happy to check it out for you back channel.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
I seriously am having the same problem. it is frustrating I even tried o's 0's for what looks like e's and t and f for what i believe are J's. this is so confusing I know i have the correct order and only looked at the answer page after i had tried the code countless times i had the same possitions as the answer code. Could someone please help me with this?
thank you.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 25, 2012 wrote:
If you'd like to send your code to me at community@pirate101.com, I'd be more than happy to check it out for you back channel.
XD the really funny thing is after i sent this topic for moderation
i tried it over and over again and it finally worked

sorry bout that
now i just need to wait for next week so i can actually log on ( hurray for vacations and super gaming computers )

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Yes, got the map, got the code, discovered the secret message(s). The ally is awesome (not a piggle).

Good luck to all who get a map.
Happy sailing!

Administrator
I think I've discovered what the problem here is for many people. The pirate'y looking "Q" on the map codes can easily be mistaken as a lowercase "e".

Community Leader
Ruby Blades on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:
Yes, got the map, got the code, discovered the secret message(s). The ally is awesome (not a piggle).

Happy sailing!
I didnt get a map, which I find rather disappointing, having spent so much money on KI, cant believe they dont have my information on file... anyhow....

Luckily I have some generous friends. The ally is pretty awesome!!! Got promoted to First Mate instantly on my Witchdoctor, lol. And as mentioned, its not a piggle... I think I would laugh pretty hard if I saw a "piggle" pet in Pirates!!!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Ruby Blades on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:

Happy sailing!
i know i managed it

also yeah friendly ( err one eye jack? sorry not sure what ya want to go by )
i had a problem with that for a couple tries

Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
Thanks so much One-Eyed Jack,

That was the problem, and it went right in thank you so much!
However how do you do the second code?
I tried my 6th and 7th world codes and they dont work, I think it is more of an error on my part.
but I cant seem to figure it out.

Thanks
Gemyra

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Dr Zeppers on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:
I didnt get a map, which I find rather disappointing, having spent so much money on KI, cant believe they dont have my information on file... anyhow....

Luckily I have some generous friends. The ally is pretty awesome!!! Got promoted to First Mate instantly on my Witchdoctor, lol. And as mentioned, its not a piggle... I think I would laugh pretty hard if I saw a "piggle" pet in Pirates!!!
Why on earth did you not get a map? Did QueQueg share with you? Or was it Darthjt? Or Sidri? I'm glad you got one of the extra codes whoever shared. I'm not quite sure what I am going to do with my extras yet.

Oh, come on, a cute little piggle with a patch over one eye?

x Roars with laughter x

See you in the skies!

Ensign
May 15, 2012
I got the first five codes entered correctly and received the reward but the sixth and seventh with not enter. Anyone have an answer as to how to enter them?

Administrator
Here's a quote from the back of the map that you might be missing:

"There is more! After solving the map code, you will find two of the worlds have codes that were note used. The codes associated with the remaining two worlds, when placed in correct order and entered at the end of http://www.Pirate101.com/________ , will reveal yet another wonder!"

Ensign
Jul 08, 2010
Got my map,spent awhile figured out the code , then went to the map tip page, saw tip page will give you the answers, hit head on desk, went and collected my new crew member, yay'd , Really enjoying his help.

you can use your code 4 times, just not on the same account, so I gave my wife and my daughter a copy and they collected the new crew member themselves, they yay'd, and are lovin the new companion.

w101 Wolf Dreamwalker
p101 Dreaming Wolf

Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 2, 2012 wrote:
Here's a quote from the back of the map that you might be missing:

"There is more! After solving the map code, you will find two of the worlds have codes that were note used. The codes associated with the remaining two worlds, when placed in correct order and entered at the end of http://www.Pirate101.com/________ , will reveal yet another wonder!"
I have entered the 2 - 4 letter codes (8 letters/numbers total) at the end of www.pirate101.com/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

And I am brought to a page with that has the following:

Oops! Sorry!

The page you are looking for can not be found. Back to homepage.

Any suggestions to what I maybe doing wrong?

Ensign
Jul 08, 2010
sparklesky16 on Nov 3, 2012 wrote:
I have entered the 2 - 4 letter codes (8 letters/numbers total) at the end of www.pirate101.com/_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Oops! Sorry!

it does that if its the wrong code, i wont give out the surprise, but the right code hints at the tie between wizard101 and pirate101

Ensign
Sep 22, 2009
sparklesky16 on Nov 3, 2012 wrote:

Oops! Sorry!

i got the same issue and i even tried switching the order of the codes, same message

Administrator
Try it again, please!

Some how this link broke over the weekend, but we have it fixed now. Sorry about the confusion.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Just a Question for One-Eyed Jack or anyone at KingsIsle.

This new companion is totally Awesome! I love having him and would love to have him or an alternate of him for all my other pirates. Will this companion or a counterpart of him ever be available in the crown shop? Because I know I would gladly spend then 6k crowns on each pirate for him as I am sure many others would too.

Just a thought, suggestion, and question all rolled into one!

Administrator
There are currently no plans to add the Ninja Pig to the crowns shop. I'll pass along the suggestion.

Captain
May 13, 2011
this leads to a bigger question. how the heck did marco pollo know where we are?