Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Musketeer Companion: Corporal Sanders Problem

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 19, 2009
I have been having a problem with this and I really need help! On my Musketeer, I was getting quite bored of my crew and wanted some new recruits. So, I looked some up. I found P101 Central, and saw all these amazing topics. I clicked on companions, and clicked on Musketeer-Only Companions and looked through. I found a few, ventured out to get them and got them. But, Corporal Sanders quest giver, Lt. Jim Masterson, (I believe) didn't have the quest. Seeing that, I went back on P101 Central and looked at the Pre-Quest. Since my Musket is coming to the end of Mooshu, I knew i had already beat the quest because it said: "This is a STORYLINE quest."
in Cool Ranches Haunted Skyway to defeat Crazy Horn. I had already done that quest, so either it is a glitch or I am not doing something right. Someone please help me!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TimidChaseStuart on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
I have been having a problem with this and I really need help! On my Musketeer, I was getting quite bored of my crew and wanted some new recruits. So, I looked some up. I found P101 Central, and saw all these amazing topics. I clicked on companions, and clicked on Musketeer-Only Companions and looked through. I found a few, ventured out to get them and got them. But, Corporal Sanders quest giver, Lt. Jim Masterson, (I believe) didn't have the quest. Seeing that, I went back on P101 Central and looked at the Pre-Quest. Since my Musket is coming to the end of Mooshu, I knew i had already beat the quest because it said: "This is a STORYLINE quest."
in Cool Ranches Haunted Skyway to defeat Crazy Horn. I had already done that quest, so either it is a glitch or I am not doing something right. Someone please help me!
Hi Chase, welcome to the message boards.
Have you gone back and looked to see if you turned in the final quest? Try checking Jim again and see if you need to finish talking to him.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
TimidChaseStuart on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
You don't get corpral sanders after you defeat crazy horn. It's a few quests after where you have to defeat corporal sanders that you get him, you'll get him eventually.

Ensign
Mar 27, 2014
Just to say, there isn't much point in getting Corporal Sanders. His attacks are very weak and he doesn't have much health, try getting the Chicken Ranger from Castillo Sapo. That's much better than Corporal Sanders.