Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Multible ships

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2013
Each of my 4 pirates have 2 ships. At our house, how do we display all of our ships?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Go to the Attic while in your house to access your Shipyard and display up to 5 ships in the skyway surrounding your house. Move ships that you do not have equipped from your backpack to the Shipyard by selecting them and clicking the Shipyard button.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
You probably will have to go back to that House where you have the Ships to do anything with them (such as change equipment between Ships or get the Ship for other use).

Ensign
Jun 24, 2012
The button to move a ship to the shipyard isn't anywhere on my screen.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Aurora Nightingale on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
The button to move a ship to the shipyard isn't anywhere on my screen.
While you're outside your house click on the place furniture button. Then click the 'storage' tab. Your ships will be in your backpack; pick the one that you want to display and move it to the shipyard. Be aware that you can't use your ship when you have it parked at home, so don't put them all in the shipyard.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Dec 16, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy!

Go to the Attic while in your house to access your Shipyard and display up to 5 ships in the skyway surrounding your house. Move ships that you do not have equipped from your backpack to the Shipyard by selecting them and clicking the Shipyard button.
I believe the correct procedure is go to one of your houses (outside, not inside) and open the House Management Screen by pressing 'h' (the short key) or clicking on the bed in the lower right corner. Then click on the Storage or Attic Button (the left button in the top right of the House Management Screen. Next click on your Backpack Button in the Management Screen that appears. After that, click on the Ships Button (the top, far right in the My Backpack Screen) and select the ship you want to move to the Shipyard at that House Finally click on the Move to Shipyard Button in the lower right of the My Backpack Screen.

If you want to see your ships in the House Shipyard, you may have to hunt for them depending on how big your House is. They will be floating in the Skyway near your House.

To get them back, open the House Management Screen (see above on how to do this) while you are outside of your House and click the Storage or Attic Button. This time Click on the Shipyard Button (left, mid screen) which brings up icons of your Ships that are in the House's Shipyard. Select the Ship you want to move back to your Backpack and click the Move to Backpack Button which is below the Ship you selected. It is now back in your Backpack.