Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing Sigil

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
For the quest Zhayu Keepers in Mooshu the sigil to fight Zhayu is not appearing. This is making me unable to enter and complete the quest. I reported this in beta but it was not fixed.

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
Cret43, I have the same problem with this side quest and I have report it.

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
Hmm, it seems that I can't edit my above post.

Anyway just to add something on my above post: Cret43, we just need to be a little patience and KI will fix it soon or later. It is just a side quest not a main quest that we need it fast . If you have already reached level 50, as I have, just try to do any other side quests that you might left behind or help other fellow Pirates who might need help with their quests or do some farming to get more gold and leveling your companions as closer to your level or get those missing badges. To tell you the truth, even that I have also only that quest left, there are so many "hundreds of thousands" of things to do in Pirate101 that the time will pass by and the problem with the bugged side quest will be fixed without us been noticed .

Who said that been a Pirate in Pirate101 isn't fun? I'm loving it