Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing Quest Board?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
Hi, I recently just finished Aquila and all my quests that I found ( so far ). I was wondering if their was a way to find the side quests you missed without having to look up a guide to find all the quests you did and did not do. If their isn't perhaps you should create like a thing where if you complete a world you could find the side quests that are still available at a person or thing on Skull Island. Anyways, just a idea.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I would love to see this added to the game. I don't usually do side quests, unless I get a companion in return, so the ones I skip I usually loose somewhere in the spiral. I'm level 58 and I'm still not sure if I've done all the quests in Skull Island. I doubt it, since I don't have the badge, but even so, I don't remember where these quests are located. There were quests we past up in caves and other hidden locations! How are we suppose to find those if we haven't visited those areas in so long (i know there's lots of hidden places around the Coopers Roost's Skyways)?