Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing Friend!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 02, 2014
Please someone help me find my friend crazy tom! I've known him for a while and he is a good friend. I accidentally un-friended him and now i cant find him! His stats are pretty good, he's level 65 and has everything maxed out. Please someone help me find him!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
awesomealex719 on May 13, 2014 wrote:
Please someone help me find my friend crazy tom! I've known him for a while and he is a good friend. I accidentally un-friended him and now i cant find him! His stats are pretty good, he's level 65 and has everything maxed out. Please someone help me find him!

Did you have a mutual friend? Do you know what times he's likely to be playing, or where he likes to hang outand what server he usually uses?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards Alex. I am sorry that losing track of your friend are the foul winds that pushed you here but I am glad you docked here. I really hope you find him and I will keep my eyes open for him. What realm do you two frequent and what area are you currently questing in? What time of day is he usually on?