Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing Book 3 Side Quest Badge

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2015
On my Cedric Cringle I'm missing the Book 3 side quest badge. I've completed up to the Haunted Skyway and have all the other side quest badges up to that point except book 3 (Which I believe is books 1-9). Can someone tell me which quest are commonly missed there? I like to do them as I go. I did the one in La Mancha after collecting the monkey's paw, and yesterday I sailed around Monquista searching for any missed ones but I couldn't find any. Are there any other areas in Book 3 besides Monquista I should check?

Ensign
Nov 25, 2015
I found it, there was a monkey in Arroyo's Accoutrements in Puerto Mico with a side quest fighting jellyfish and batacuda's that I overlooked.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Captain Dino on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:
I found it, there was a monkey in Arroyo's Accoutrements in Puerto Mico with a side quest fighting jellyfish and batacuda's that I overlooked.
Yes, that quest often gets overlooked since there is no reason to re-visit that location. Congratulations, Pirata Gigante!