Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Metal Guardian Questions

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Ahoy there!
I have a question, and well here it is. How rare is it to get the Metal Guardian's armor (including: armor, helm, and boots). First off, I want to ask, is it even possible? I mean I've seen people w/ it. And after I saw this, I went to the Pirate101 Wiki, searched "Metal Guardian", and looked at his drops. It says that he drops his armor and I thought "So that's how you get it, I knew it looked familiar!". I was very excited, so I went to farm him. I kept farming him and I never got anything interesting. And as One-eyed Jack said in this Topic (www.pirate101.com/forum/a-pirates-life/metal-guardian-8ad6a4163cd3722c013ce7502c2f2ac8) It's not yet available . But I thought that that was long ago, so it's inaccuracy was due to the fact that it was indeed obsolete . After farming him again multiple times, I still got nothing. And now I'm asking you, does the Metal Guardian drop this? I mean, The Pirate101 Wiki is a Wiki, so it doesn't have to be 100% accurate. And I'm probably farming him as we speak. So here are my questions again:
  1. Is it possible to get anything from the Metal Guardian?
  2. If not, how can I get the armor?
  3. If so, how rare is it?
~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~
~Fearful Zane Parker, level 65 Buccaneer~

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
1) I got his sword and armor once. I am not sure about his boots, but I am sure about his helmet.
2) I think the name reveals that he is the only one that drops those items.
3) I am not sure how rare these things are, but, I think they would be very rare, considering that the boots have Dance of Steel, and the armor has The Big Guns.

Oh well, good luck with your farming. I am currently farming MacCavity and three days with no luck. But I got rich though.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
1. Yes, he drops quite allot of good items, but some are rarer than others, farming for rare drops can be time consuming, some get rare items in their first few fights, while others take days to gain rare drops.

Administrator
1of1 Buccaneer on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy there!
I have a question, and well here it is. How rare is it to get the Metal Guardian's armor (including: armor, helm, and boots). First off, I want to ask, is it even possible? I mean I've seen people w/ it. And after I saw this, I went to the Pirate101 Wiki, searched "Metal Guardian", and looked at his drops. It says that he drops his armor and I thought "So that's how you get it, I knew it looked familiar!". I was very excited, so I went to farm him. I kept farming him and I never got anything interesting. And as One-eyed Jack said in this Topic (www.pirate101.com/forum/a-pirates-life/metal-guardian-8ad6a4163cd3722c013ce7502c2f2ac8) It's not yet available . But I thought that that was long ago, so it's inaccuracy was due to the fact that it was indeed obsolete . After farming him again multiple times, I still got nothing. And now I'm asking you, does the Metal Guardian drop this? I mean, The Pirate101 Wiki is a Wiki, so it doesn't have to be 100% accurate. And I'm probably farming him as we speak. So here are my questions again:
  1. Is it possible to get anything from the Metal Guardian?
  2. If not, how can I get the armor?
  3. If so, how rare is it?
~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~
~Fearful Zane Parker, level 65 Buccaneer~
Wow! That was an old thread!

Hope you now find what you're hunting for! Keep us informed.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*