Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Metal Guardian

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
Disclaimer:
This topic isn't about saying the Metal Guardian fight is hard or too many enemies...at 50 I'm pretty comfortable fighting him although his battle is somewhat longer than others. So if you've come thinking it's about that you'll be disappointed.

This is about his unique drop. Does the Metal Guardian actually have one?

I've farmed this fellow for over a week now and he doesn't drop much to begin with. However, I have gotten some "No Auction" gear drops but what I've been hunting for is that unique item.

Don't know what I'm talking about? I am talking about most main bosses have a self named unique item an example of this is Friar Sand's Medallion or the Water Guardian's Staff. Another attribute of these items is they are No Trade, No Auction. (Which being generally powerful items I don't mind they are No Trade, No Auction.)

So anyway my question still remains does the Metal Guardian have a unique item (Like his mask or his sword? Perhaps a medallion?) Or do I need to move on to another boss?

As a small note: I'd like to also know why the Water Guardian's Staff is a Smashy weapon? Instead of a Staffy weapon?

Thanks!

- Brave Sam Laveer, Lv 50 Privateer

Community Leader
You'll notice that the Metal Guardians chest isn't like the others. Its a regular wooden chest, while the other bosses in Mooshu have a Mooshu chest with symbols on it.

Is this a bug and is that why no one is getting any rare drops from him?

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
I'm not worried about his chest. The Wood Guardian has a similar "generic" looking chest. But they drop "boss loot" like they are suppose to. What I want to know is if the Metal Guardian has a unique item drop. I don't need to know WHAT it is. Just want to know that it even EXISTS, whatever his unique item may be.

- Brave Sam Laveer, Lv 50 Privateer
- Alric Ravensinger, The Petnome Project

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
Bumping this up in hopes of getting a developers word or some official word.

I'd really like to know if the Metal Guardian drops a unique item like his peers.

Administrator
After some investigation, the Metal Guardian does not currently drop a unique item, BUT . . . we're working on remedying that situation. Stay tuned!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
After some investigation, the Metal Guardian does not currently drop a unique item, BUT . . . we're working on remedying that situation. Stay tuned!
You should give us his armor, it looks great!