Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

membership...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 09, 2013
Might have posted in wrong spot awhile ago new to message board... I just got a membership this morning for wizard 101 and pirate 101. wizard 101 membership is working pirates 101 is not i have done all the quest why can't I go into membership spots. i have a membership

Administrator
Hello! Welcome to the message boards. Customer Support has received your ticket and will be responding within the standard response time.

One question: were you logged in to Pirate101 when you redeemed your membership? If yes, logging out and back in should have fixed the situation; however, Customer Support will definitely have more information for you.

Hope to see you in the skyways soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jul 09, 2013
No I wasn't I just went in on the membership part on this site and joined and then logged out... When I got on last night Wizard 101 worked great so I didn't think anything till I got on Pirates 101....