Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mascarilla de Muerto not in the crowns shop?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
I was really looking forward to potentially getting the mascarilla de muerto this year because i had missed the opportunity last year but noticed it isn't the the crown shop. Was curious if this was a simple mistake or if it was actually not returning to the game.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Captain Kenneth on Oct 2, 2017 wrote:
I was really looking forward to potentially getting the mascarilla de muerto this year because i had missed the opportunity last year but noticed it isn't the the crown shop. Was curious if this was a simple mistake or if it was actually not returning to the game.
It WAS in the game. The Mascarilla de Muerto, as the name suggests, is a Cinco de Mayo (Fifth of May) exclusive item. It is not a Halloween item, so you're a little late if you want that mask. I myself got 5 of them for no reason at all. But nonetheless, it's a Cinco de Mayo exclusive item.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Oct 3, 2017 wrote:
It WAS in the game. The Mascarilla de Muerto, as the name suggests, is a Cinco de Mayo (Fifth of May) exclusive item. It is not a Halloween item, so you're a little late if you want that mask. I myself got 5 of them for no reason at all. But nonetheless, it's a Cinco de Mayo exclusive item.
@ crimsonreaper5: That's very strange, I seem to remember that I bought mine at the time it was introduced - during the Birth-o-Ween celebrations.
@ Captain Kenneth: I suggest that you wait until around the 14th-16th and check out the Crown Shop at that time, the newsletter seems to hint that more items will be added for P101 Fifth Birthday.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain Kenneth on Oct 2, 2017 wrote:
Mascarilla de Muerto is now in the Crown Shop, Captain Kenneth, enjoy your spooky face paint!