marco pollo's photograph from cool ranch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
1
I am sure you guys might have noticed that each member of marco polo's crew are at there homeworld and so were the map pieces.
For example we meet argos in Aquila, egg foo yung in Mooshu, Christopher clark(he is dead so we to talk to merriweather clark) in cool ranch, catbeard in marleybone, marco pollo in Valencia, Erika the red in probably in grizlehiem.(btw this is my first post and swashbucklers rule)

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
24
piratecaptin12345 on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
I am sure you guys might have noticed that each member of marco polo's crew are at there homeworld and so were the map pieces.
For example we meet argos in Aquila, egg foo yung in Mooshu, Christopher clark(he is dead so we to talk to merriweather clark) in cool ranch, catbeard in marleybone, marco pollo in Valencia, Erika the red in probably in grizlehiem.(btw this is my first post and swashbucklers rule)
I am only level 52 swashbuckler right now but I HAVE noticed this.

(P.S. Means witchdoctor if you meant to do swashbuckler which is )

Witchdoctor

Swashbuckler

Buccaneer

Musketeer

Privateer

But your right SWASHBUCKLERS RULE!

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
94
Blind Mew says something in Story Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo, he says that Erika the Red probably hid her piece of the map somewhere. I have a suspicion it might be in a world like Canada, as Erik the Red discovered North America. Or it could just be in Grizzelheim.

Ensign
Sep 03, 2009
27
Im wondering where he mother hid hers?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
814
Lily Evans on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Blind Mew says something in Story Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo, he says that Erika the Red probably hid her piece of the map somewhere. I have a suspicion it might be in a world like Canada, as Erik the Red discovered North America. Or it could just be in Grizzelheim.
Erik the Red only got as far as Iceland and Greenland, it was his son Leif Erikson that made it all the way to Newfoundland.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
CdeWinter on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Erik the Red only got as far as Iceland and Greenland, it was his son Leif Erikson that made it all the way to Newfoundland.
They should do a story on him so Grizzleheim will have a whole entire new area for us Pirates to explore. Sorry wizards; but this is Pirate turf meaning No Wizards Allowed.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
A canadian world....that should be a post and i can relate to it if its a bit of modern canada since canada is just america but with only a few diffriences.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
814
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
A canadian world....that should be a post and i can relate to it if its a bit of modern canada since canada is just america but with only a few diffriences.
Sorry, Canada is not America with only a few differences. There are a lot of differences!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
there was a viking before Leif Erickson named Bjarni Herjolfsson who discovered north america. Leif was just going over to see if his claim that there was land beyond Greenland. so he didnt really discover it. he did however found settlements. heres a fun fact. Greenland today is icy but back then when the vikings were there the climate was warmer and had thriving farmland communities. hence the name Greenland. Leif sailed to the new land in a knarr, which was a simple wooden small viking ship manned by 35 men. Lief did not meet any Indians during his trip but his brother who sailed there the next year found some and he and his men called them "Skraelings" which in modern Icelandic means barbarian. funny thing is thats what others called the vikings, "barbarians". the vikings did not seem to think themselves as barbarians even though they acted like them. i got this from a book by the way so i might as well say the title, its called "WARRIORS, Age Of Conquerors"