Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marco Pollo's Map Question

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Okay, I need to get this straight.
Right now I am in Mooshu. Very early Mooshu. I have two pieces of Pollo's map. Whose pieces are they. One is Catbeard's that Captain Gunn won in a bet with Catbeard. Correct? And the other piece is from the Motherlode Mine. Whose piece is that? Pollo's or Clark's? I really want to know. I am trying to figure out who I need to get map pieces from because of that photo we found. I am confused about it because it has been a long time since I started Cool Ranch to find Clark's piece but I found a piece with Pollo's stuff. Thanks!!

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
Grizzley117 on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
Okay, I need to get this straight.
Right now I am in Mooshu. Very early Mooshu. I have two pieces of Pollo's map. Whose pieces are they. One is Catbeard's that Captain Gunn won in a bet with Catbeard. Correct? And the other piece is from the Motherlode Mine. Whose piece is that? Pollo's or Clark's? I really want to know. I am trying to figure out who I need to get map pieces from because of that photo we found. I am confused about it because it has been a long time since I started Cool Ranch to find Clark's piece but I found a piece with Pollo's stuff. Thanks!!
The pieces of the map so far (we know who has them and where they were found):
Marco Pollo's, in Valencia, taken by the Armada.
Egg Foo Young's, in MooShu, you haven't gotten there and I won't spoil it.
Catbeard's, In Skull Island, repossessed by Captain Gunn and later taken by the PC.
Merriweather Clark's, in Cool Ranch, repossessed by Captain Blood and later taken by the PC.
Argos', in Aquila, you haven't gotten there yet and I won't spoil it.
The ones where we don't know of the location:
Erika the Red's.
Our dear old mum's.
Hope this helped!

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
euphorialbum99 on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
Catbeard's, In Skull Island, repossessed by Captain Gunn and later taken by the PC.
Merriweather Clark's, in Cool Ranch, repossessed by Captain Blood and later taken by the PC.
Erika the Red's.
Our dear old mum's.
Hope this helped!
Thank you so much!!
It helps alot!! And thanks for not spoiling the suprises! You cool
Stormy Sam
Level 42

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
euphorialbum99 on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
Erika the Red's.
Our dear old mum's.
Hope this helped!
Indeed excellent answer without spoiling the surprises. Masterfully done.