Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Map windstone ratio

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 16, 2008
So I see that there are like 3 or 4 map pieces left but only room for 3 windstones. Is there a way that we are going to get more windstones once all the slots are taken up or something and after we complete the first armada ark, we will need more windstones so how are we going to carry those?

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hi

I am sure we will get a second page when the time is there but.... i think we will find a piece of the map in Valencia, it is now very short and i am sure we need to go back there, its the central of the armada after all.
and besides that maybe is their another piece in skull Island, Monquista, Cool ranch, Mooshu or the other worlds we already discovered, you will never know

Blaze

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
skorpido on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
So I see that there are like 3 or 4 map pieces left but only room for 3 windstones. Is there a way that we are going to get more windstones once all the slots are taken up or something and after we complete the first armada ark, we will need more windstones so how are we going to carry those?
Good question and welcome to the message boards family Skorpido. We love to use our imaginations, make each other laugh and help out other pirates. I look forward to seeing what other good questions you come up with.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Maybe a 2nd page. What if KI runs out of colors for windstones!!!!!!!!!! ( or if the games goes on for,like 100 years or something. )

Administrator
pirate101 lover on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
Maybe a 2nd page. What if KI runs out of colors for windstones!!!!!!!!!! ( or if the games goes on for,like 100 years or something. )
Hmm . . . I just looked up a list of Crayola Crayon colors and they had 133 to choose from! I can't wait until I get my "Sunset Orange" Windstone 50 years from now.

I'm sure we'll have a creative solution for any of these issues.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
it seems one windstone can be used for multiple stormgates maybe some stormgates will need multiple windstones? just a thought